Monday, April 4, 2011

Veggie Tales Dedication Cake


Veggie Tales




Larry the Cucumber
Bob the Tomato

Veggie Tales is not something that I have watched a lot of- even with having 2 little girls at home.  I have watched it a couple of times, so I know who the main characters are.  After making this cake, I have decided that I am going to go and get some of the dvds and let my girls wathc it.  It is comfortaing knowing that there is a Christian based cartoon that my girls can watch and I am not concerned that they are being exposed to propaganda.
That being said, I was asked to make this Veggie Tales cake for a dedication of a little girl and boy.  I wanted it to have something that the characters say on the show, so since the internet is so wonderful and I don't have any of the dvds to consult, I searched "veggie tales sayings" and was rewarded.  This saying fit so perfect-- " God made you special and He loves you very much!"
I love that saying and have told my girls that every day since I read it and of course I add "and so do I" at the end of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment