Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Initials cupcake Tower

I made this cake for my friend who got married 10-10-10.  They are big Yankees fans and wanted navy and gray decorations.  I did a mini two tier cake topper- made with Red Velvet cake and cream cheese buttercream filling and covered with buttercream.  She wanted 3 different flavors for the cupcakes.  They are pina-colada with pineapple cream filling, German Chocolate and White Chocolate Macadamian Nut with White Chocolate cream filling.  I made royal icing "S" to go on top of each cupcake.  The alternated navy blue on gray and gray on navy blue.  This was my first cupcake tower for a wedding and I think it turned out very pretty.  I wouldn't mind doing these again.-- Alot more work because you have to do all the decorations over and over--but the look is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment